It’s time for a frame shift. A new way to see yourself and show the world. Victoria Hitchcock Style has developed an integrated, collaborative process to help clients pivot their look—not in the ‘everyone is wearing this’ way, but in a way that directs clients to see their own possibilities and define a new style image. One that streamlines their life for optimal performance in business and lifestyle, in-person or on-camera.
While we can’t divulge the successful methodology that Victoria has developed over twenty years, we can say that client collaboration happens every step of the way. Through a comprehensive assessment, VHS distills each person’s individual ‘heat map,’ which becomes the foundation for your personal VHS Capsule™—a combination of aesthetics, function, lifestyle, and image that helps clients focus their style, realize goals, and be transformed.
Together with clients, VHS moves beyond label-fixation and carefully constructs an exquisite, customized wardrobe enhancement that enriches life in every sector. Clients can choose to Rejuvenate, focusing on a single issue or event; Excavate, a wardrobe resuscitation, style definition, private shopping, and perfecting fit; or a detailed Lifestyle Optimization, an all-inclusive value proposition of short- and long-term planning, health, ongoing consultation, and specific wardrobe style portfolios—a customized partnership focused on image-making. For the ultimate luxury of Victoria Hitchcock Style’s expertise all year long, consider the life-enhancing benefits of Victoria’s Victory Club.
Our most common requests
- Reimagine your professional image—Victoria’s Deconstructed Office©
- Victoria’s new Virtual Deconstructed Office©
- Customized style portfolio, a 360° blueprint for streamlined dressing
- Virtual styling for your professional on-screen digital image
- Navigate the dating
- White-glove styling, after hours
- Styling on demand
- Reinvent yourself/image-making
- Color rules for your best online meeting style
- Closet re-engineering
- We come to you to shop (name your city—our team does the fashion recon and game on!)
- Rule the packing game, on the grid or off
- Conquer dressing for multiple microclimates in a day—Bay Area, you know what we mean
Victoria Cardenas Hitchcock Video Coaches & Virtually Edits Your Style – Realtime:
I pay $70+ for Lululemon T-shirts, but did not realize that I could have custom-made, well-fitting shirts made to my own measurements for about $100, until Victoria taught me.