Meet the Woman Who Tells Silicon Valley’s Billionaire Geeks How to Dress
A British writer crosses the Pond to spend time with Victoria in the Silicon Valley. She doesn’t always get what she’s seeing in the tech world, but she gets Victoria’s work perfectly—and then flies home and writes this perceptive, smart article for The Times.
Top Silicon Valley Stylist Spills Fashion Secrets of Tech CEOs and Founders
Entrepreneurs and executives in Silicon Valley are increasingly conscious of their personal style and the image they project. Here’s how VHS helps these insatiable learners conquer a new challenge and go from ‘whatever’ to ‘just that.’
Meet the stylist who tells Silicon Valley how to dress
Victoria Hitchcock Style talks adapting her European roots and sensibility to Silicon Valley's ultra-casual attire, and how women are leading the charge to a new corporate style in the tech sector.
No Hoodies and Allbirds for These Women in Tech
“Tech-bro” never has worked for women. Victoria talks to the WSJ about women in business and tech looking as pulled-together as they are smart.
A Silicon Valley Stylist Shares Her Secrets
Victoria has a detailed discussion on the evolution of Silicon Valley tech style, how she teases out each individual’s unique issues and needs, what brands are out and which ones she likes, and why flip-flops should never, ever leave the house.
How to dress tech bro
Victoria discusses Silicon Valley fashion with a Brit transplant nostalgic for London’s diverse style. How does someone from a cosmopolitan city come to understand anti-conformism that has morphed into a uniform, minimalism as a symbol for productivity, and Silicon Valley-types creating a personal brand for their lifestyle?
Rachel Syme on the Hot Fashion Trends in Silicon Valley
Victoria has a wide-ranging, insightful radio conversation about tech fashion trends, why Elizabeth Holmes’ adoption of the black turtleneck made sense, and helping clients find their (fashion) place in the Silicon Valley. Grab a cup of coffee and give yourself 15 minutes to listen to this fantastic piece!
The Silicon Valley Stylist Who Says Rolexes are “Gaudy” and Recommends a Watch for Less Than $100 Instead
Dressing billionaires doesn’t mean spending extravagantly on clothes. Victoria talks to Business Insider about effortless style and why spending more isn’t always better.
- The New Formal via Selfridges
- The womenswear guide to dressing for Zoom this summer via Business Insider
- How the Puffy Vest Became a Symbol of Power via Business of Fashion
- Here’s How Brunello Cucinelli (and his $5,000 blazers) Became Silicon Valley Billionaires’ Favorite Designer via CNBC
- Forbidden from Aging in the Silicon Valley: An Obsession with Surgery and Stylists (article in Spanish) via El Mundo
- Lost and Found: Silicon Valley (podcast) via Australian Broadcast Corporation
- The Evolution of Silicon Valley Chic via Women's Wear Daily
- Victoria dishes on the comfortable-but-cool vibe of Silicon Valley’s favorite shoes via Medium
- When Tech Nerds Get a Makeover via The Hustle
- Best Pants for Men with Muscular Thighs via askmen.com
- Silicon Valley Goes to Charm School via Nob Hill Gazette
- How the Modern Man Should Dress via Robb Report
- A Silicon Valley Stylist Reveals Which Women’s Brands She’s Choosing Right Now via Business Insider
- Silicon Valley’s Hottest Job is Styling Helpless Tech Execs via Mashable
- What Male CEOs Are Wearing via CNN Business
- What’s the Best Pair of Chinos for You? via Bloomberg
- The Best Beanies and Other Winter Hats, According to Menswear Experts via Bloomberg
- The Look of Silicon Valley Geniuses is Changing (article in Italian) via Esquire
- There Are 2 Things Men Should Never, Ever Wear, According to a Silicon Valley Stylist via Business Insider
- Tech Execs in Silicon Valley Literally Can’t Dress Themselves via Newswire Report