Meet the Woman Who Tells Silicon Valley’s Billionaire Geeks How to Dress
A British writer crosses the Pond to spend time with Victoria in the Silicon Valley. She doesn’t always get what she’s seeing in the tech world, but she gets Victoria’s work perfectly—and then flies home and writes this perceptive, smart article for The Times.
A Silicon Valley Stylist Reveals Which Women’s Brands She’s Choosing Right Now
The title says it all so there’s not much to explain—but read on to see what’s simmering on VHS’s list at the moment.
How the Puffy Vest Became a Symbol of Power
Who knew the puffy vest could be a veneer of strength for the wearer (usually those with few wants and those who want to be like that)? Victoria helps explain the myth—and argues it’s time for a less clichéd look.
A Silicon Valley Stylist Shares Her Secrets
Victoria has a detailed discussion on the evolution of Silicon Valley tech style, how she teases out each individual’s unique issues and needs, what brands are out and which ones she likes, and why flip-flops should never, ever leave the house.
The Evolution of Silicon Valley Chic
Turns out there might be a place for jeans and sneakers, if done right. Victoria dives into the question of upping the style factor of familiar tech-fashion basics—while helping people find a look that is not like everyone else’s.
Here’s How Brunello Cucinelli (and his $5,000 blazers) Became Silicon Valley Billionaires’ Favorite Designer
Bruno Cucinelli has become ubiquitous with the tech CEO/founder class. Victoria helps the writer sort through Cucinelli’s appeal and why a $2,500 BC blazer might work as well as the $5,000 model.
Rachel Syme on the Hot Fashion Trends in Silicon Valley
Victoria has a wide-ranging, insightful radio conversation about tech fashion trends, why Elizabeth Holmes’ adoption of the black turtleneck made sense, and helping clients find their (fashion) place in the Silicon Valley. Grab a cup of coffee and give yourself 15 minutes to listen to this fantastic piece!
The Silicon Valley Stylist Who Says Rolexes are “Gaudy” and Recommends a Watch for Less Than $100 Instead
Dressing billionaires doesn’t mean spending extravagantly on clothes. Victoria talks to Business Insider about effortless style and why spending more isn’t always better.
- When Tech Nerds Get a Makeover by Zachary Crockett
- Silicon Valley Goes to Charm School by Alisha Green
- How the Modern Man Should Dress by Max Berlinger
- Silicon Valley’s Hottest Job is Styling Helpless Tech Execs by Proma Khosla
- What Male CEOs Are Wearing by Jeanne Sahadi
- What’s the Best Pair of Chinos for You? by Max Berlinger
- The Best Beanies and Other Winter Hats, According to Menswear Experts by Max Berlinger
- The Look of Silicon Valley Geniuses is Changing (article in Italian) by Vito de Biasi
- There Are 2 Things Men Should Never, Ever Wear, According to a Silicon Valley Stylist by Áine Cain
- Tech Execs in Silicon Valley Literally Can’t Dress Themselves