The Office Beckons. Time for Your Sharpest ‘Power Casual.’
Heading back to the post-pandemic office, women are wondering how to style from head to toe again—and whether stretch is really such a bad thing at work.
How Loro Piana Became Silicon Valley’s Favorite Flex
Loro Piana managed to stay under the radar for years, until Silicon Valley tech influencers started flexing their LP luxury wardrobes on social media. Victoria talks to NY Magazine about what this new visibility means for understatement and stealth elegance.
A Silicon Valley Stylist Shares Her Secrets
Victoria has a detailed discussion on the evolution of Silicon Valley tech style, how she teases out each individual’s unique issues and needs, what brands are out and which ones she likes, and why flip-flops should never, ever leave the house.
No Hoodies and Allbirds for These Women in Tech
“Tech-bro” never has worked for women. Victoria talks to the WSJ about women in business and tech looking as pulled-together as they are smart.
Meet the stylist who tells Silicon Valley how to dress
Victoria talks adapting her European roots and sensibility to Silicon Valley's ultra-casual attire, and how women are leading the charge to a new corporate style in the tech sector.
Meet the Woman Who Tells Silicon Valley’s Billionaire Geeks How to Dress
A British writer crosses the Pond to spend time with Victoria in the Silicon Valley. She doesn’t always get what she’s seeing in the tech world, but she gets Victoria’s work perfectly—and then flies home and writes this perceptive, smart article for The Times.
These are the watch brands most popular with Silicon Valley’s tech elite
A watch is so much more than a timepiece now, with luxury models running into seven figures. Victoria sorts through who buys what and why, and adds in her favorite under-the-radar brand.
Did Sam Bankman-Fried Just End the Era of the Boy Genius?
Victoria talks to Politico about how the disheveled tech founder aesthetic embraced by Sam Bankman-Fried should have fizzled before he did.
- What to Wear for Public Speaking via Financial Times
- Allbirds Were the Tech Bro ‘It’ Shoe. Then the Tech Bros Moved On. via The Wall Street Journal
- The New Stealth Dress Code in Silicon Valley? Low-Key Rich Nerd via Town & Country Magazine
- The Silicon Valley Stylist Who Says Rolexes are “Gaudy” and Recommends a Watch for Less Than $100 Instead via Business Insider
- Top Silicon Valley Stylist Spills Fashion Secrets of Tech CEOs and Founders via Observer
- The Hottest Way to Wear Your Baseball Cap? Backwards. via InsideHook
- How to dress tech bro via Financial Times
- The New Formal via Selfridges
- The womenswear guide to dressing for Zoom this summer via Business Insider
- How the Puffy Vest Became a Symbol of Power via Business of Fashion
- Here’s How Brunello Cucinelli (and his $5,000 blazers) Became Silicon Valley Billionaires’ Favorite Designer via CNBC
- Rachel Syme on the Hot Fashion Trends in Silicon Valley via WNYC/New Yorker Radio
- Forbidden from Aging in the Silicon Valley: An Obsession with Surgery and Stylists (article in Spanish) via El Mundo
- Lost and Found: Silicon Valley (podcast) via Australian Broadcast Corporation
- The Evolution of Silicon Valley Chic via Women's Wear Daily
- Victoria dishes on the comfortable-but-cool vibe of Silicon Valley’s favorite shoes via Medium
- When Tech Nerds Get a Makeover via The Hustle
- Best Pants for Men with Muscular Thighs via askmen.com
- Silicon Valley Goes to Charm School via Nob Hill Gazette
- How the Modern Man Should Dress via Robb Report
- A Silicon Valley Stylist Reveals Which Women’s Brands She’s Choosing Right Now via Business Insider
- Silicon Valley’s Hottest Job is Styling Helpless Tech Execs via Mashable
- What Male CEOs Are Wearing via CNN Business
- What’s the Best Pair of Chinos for You? via Bloomberg
- The Best Beanies and Other Winter Hats, According to Menswear Experts via Bloomberg
- The Look of Silicon Valley Geniuses is Changing (article in Italian) via Esquire
- There Are 2 Things Men Should Never, Ever Wear, According to a Silicon Valley Stylist via Business Insider
- Tech Execs in Silicon Valley Literally Can’t Dress Themselves via Newswire Report